Apply Lipstick without a mirror.
- The key is to use your finger to prevent out-of-bounds application
- Rub your lipstick or your favorite lip wear on your ring finger
- Dab color on your bottom lip starting in the middle working your way outward on each side
- Now press your lips together be sure to do this gently to avoid over-the-edge color
- Apply a bit more to your ring finger , Dab on the high points on your top lip (The press didn't cover)
- Finally run a clean pinkie down the center of your cupids bow (top lip peaks) to wipe away any spills
days a little stress free.
The Pro: Fere Shirvani
Estee Lauder make-up artist